Turning back the clock

 It took me a while to think of a solid idea and platform for the Produsage Assignment. I finally found inspiration in looking backwards, not forwards. To a simpler time for internet and online community. Something that cuts the noise, the social media, and the modernity out of the equation. A platform that can work for performance and for classroom learning. A platform that is refreshingly simple and may draw on much of our nostalgia. 

The classic internet forum. It's coming along great!

On another note, this class has made me more mindful of how I spend my screen time. Going forward, I want to scroll less, interact more, and be more intentional with how I use my platforms and my time. Does anybody else feel the same?



Comments

  1. Certainly for me! After using it for learning and performance purposes during the course, I grew a different perspective of how these platforms should be used. I am more mindful of what I post in my personal space, and only sharing posts that should provide value and perspectives for others in my social circle. As you've highlighted correctly, this course has also made me more 'intentional' with how I interact in the social media platforms.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Trip through Twitter

Creating A Network: The I4 IDs

Social Butterfly Challenge