Twitter Challenge!



This challenge threw back to the early days of Twitter and social media, where there were universal innocent trends each week. I'm starting to enjoy keeping up with classmates and class discussions through Twitter rather than Canvas. Is this a sign of the times? Maybe we need to try the new Canvas format again. I enjoyed keeping up with classmate posts in a new format and posting on a few different topics. It was fun having different directions for a small post each day. The Choose Your Own Adventure format is really starting to click this week. It's unlike any other class I have taken. It's a challenge to keep up with every badge though. Balancing all these different accounts I may or may not already have can be overwhelming. So I'm trying to limit my scope while still scooping a few badges on the way. Now back to the paper!

Comments

  1. Hey Brett! Similarly, the Choose Your Own Adventure format is different than anything I have ever experienced and I have really been enjoying it! Badges have felt motivating and this engagement has felt challenging in all the right ways. While it is no Twitter, Canvas offers "Flip" which is video engagement with classmates. I have used it in classes past and really enjoy watching my peers talk to me rather than just typing a response. But like you said, back to the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. The new Canvas discussions? Really? I don't think I can deal with the lack of threading there. But Flip, as Ravi suggests, I'd be willing to enable. I use it in some classes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Trip through Twitter

Creating A Network: The I4 IDs

Social Butterfly Challenge