A Trip through Twitter

 Inspired by Huong's post documenting what she saw and interacted with on her TikTok for a hour, here's a brief scroll of my "Following" feed on Twitter:


-Chicago District Police Scanner

-Trump vs DeSantis discourse

-Barstool Sports and NBA ref burner accounts

-Quentin Tarantino asking "What even is a motion picture anymore?"

-More Zelda creations 

-UCF sports at Times Square

-5 quick fitness tips

-Information about the debt ceiling fight and the looming deadline

-Automated Amazon deal notifiers

This is a pretty curated and diverse list. Maybe I'll log my interactions next time.

Comments

  1. Waittt! Thank you for the credits; it makes my day! Even though I'm not following Trump or DeSantis, the content is still visible on my feed as well humhh.

    Have you tried to follow this hashtag list? https://www.teachthought.com/twitter-hashtags-for-teacher/. As for Twitter, I found the hashtag to be very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never thought about doing this but it's a pretty great idea for narrowing down what is filling up your feed. You can even take it a step further and categorize it and note how many times something appears in each category. This would help to curate your feed by subscribing or posting to certain hashtags more often until your feed reflects what you want to see. Thanks for the idea and giving credit to Huong!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creating A Network: The I4 IDs

Social Butterfly Challenge