Creating A Network: The I4 IDs


I recently joined a new Central Florida group for Instructional Designers. We named it the I4 IDs (the name was my idea). It is a revival of a previous group that existed in 2019. I created a LinkedIn group for the organization, and the goal is to have a website down the line. It's still early but actively engaging in the creation of a new network that exists as an in-person group and online community is exactly what this course is about! Feel free to join if you're in Florida at all. 

Links: 

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12835226/

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/i4ids-orlando-learning-design-group-articulate-storyline-interactive-jam-tickets-630999375117 \


Comments

  1. Brett - this is wonderful! I'm going to request to join if that's cool. There's lots of potential here. It would be great to see the group present at conferences and connect with other groups in Florida. Thanks for sharing this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brett, I also sent a join request. I'm excited to see where this group goes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Trip through Twitter

Social Butterfly Challenge